Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August Wrap-Up

This is coming a day early but thats alright.  In case you hadn't noticed, posting here has slowed down considerably.  I haven't even really been posting very often at all.  Both Rebecca and I have reached busy season.






So we will be letting you know that for a little while, we'll be posting once or twice a week at most.  Please bear with us while we slow things down a bit. We're definitely not leaving by any means, things will just be slower.  We're coming up with some awesome ideas to implement over the summer though which will be completely awesome.


Also, don't forget that our next huge giveaway will be when we reach 450 followers so if you could help us get there that would be totally wicked! 


Anyway, this is meant to be an August wrap-up post so I shall be wrapping things up for August.
Right, in August I read a total of two books: Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini and The Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon.  My reviews for both of those should be coming soonish.  Well, both are for joint reviews so one Rebecca has read Starcrossed that review will be up and The Carrier of the Mark review will be up closer to the release date.


As far as reading goes for Rebecca, she managed to read a total of 17 books. 16 of those being ebooks which was her goal for August so that was really good.


Our book of the month by one book was The Near Witch so I am reading that one right now and I expect Rebecca to do the same very soon so that we can do a joint review of that together. Then I will be reading who knows what. 


One final thing, our winner for the monthly contest is Danielle @ My Mercurial Musings so congratulations to you, and expect an email soon :D  Stay tuned for our monthly contest for September.


And that was our August, lets see what September brings.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much guys, I'm super happy to have won :D Also, I have to gush about how much I loved The Near Witch, it is definitely one of my favorites of 2011--so beautiful and different from anything else out there. I can't wait to see what you thought of it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!