Friday, July 22, 2011

On the Fence: Nightshade

Sometimes we’ll be sitting on the fence when it comes to books. You may have heard really good things about it or really bad things about it. So every month we will feature a book that you may be sitting on the fence about reading.

To participate, you can do one of these things:

If you have a review of the book in question, feel free to add your link to the Mister Linky below.

If you don’t have a review but have something to say about the book then by all means comment!

Suggest a book to feature! You can do so in the comments and we’ll feature it!

This month I am sitting on the fence about Nightshade by Andrea Cremer.

It sounds interesting but I have heard so many mixed things about it. So if you have a review or opinion to share of it then I'd love to hear it!


3 comments:

  1. I linked my review but I also feel that I need to say....read this book right now!!! Seriously, drop everything and go get it. This is one of the better teen books that I've read in years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say that Nightshade is similar to Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause and a little bit like Raised By Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes. It is not my favorite werewolf book (that is Raised By Wolves) and it does feature a love triangle which I hate. What made me like the book was the world of the Guardians and Keepers and how much Calla cared about her pack. She is a strong character but I hope she makes up her mind romance wise. If you decide to read this get it from the library if possible. That way if you hate it, you aren't out any money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm right there with you on the fence. Looks interesting...but...well, I have to admit I like a manly werewolf. :)

    I'll be watching to see what you all have to say...

    BJ @ Dark Side of the Covers

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!