Sunday, July 3, 2011

Fave Characters of 2011

Created by Nomes of InkCrush this is a really fun meme that lets us go through our favourites of the first half of the year.




1. best female POV
I'm going to say Clarity from Clarity by Kim Harrington. I just really liked her voice, she was awesome and I loved her decisions and thought processes.




2. best male POV
Hands down Harry Dresden from Storm Front by Jim Butcher. He's just really funny so I really liked his voice.




3. Best couple <3
I would say Tris and Four from Divergent by Veronica Roth.




4. who i so want to be best friends with
Bea and Jonah from How to Say Goodbye in Robot by Natalie Standiford. They seem like the kind of people I'd want to be friends with.




5. who i fell completely in love with (new literary crush)
Four from Divergent. He just seems so great.




6. worst (best) villian
The guy whose name I don't remember from The Haunted by Jessica Verday. He was just so creepy and ugh definitely a well-written villain.




7. best character twist (who you loved then hated or vice versa)
This is quite a hard one between Rylie from Six Moon Summer by S M Reine and Perry from Au Revoir, Crazy European Chick by Joe Schrieber but I'm going to go with Perry from Au Revoir, European Chick as I really did not like him at first but then I warmed up to him.




8. best kick-arse female
Totally Tris from Divergent by Veronica Roth.




9 best kick-arse male
I'd probably say Pip from Genesis by Lara Morgan.




10. broke your heart the most
Jonah from How to Say Goodbye in Robot by Natalie Standiford.




11. best/worst character names
Worst: Pip from Genesis by Lara Morgan, I just always thought that Pip was a female name. Also, Perry from Au Revoir, Crazy European Chick deserves a mention because I kept thinking, Perry the platypus.




Best:Colin from An Abundance of Katherines by John Green. I love the name Colin.




And those are my picks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!