Friday, July 29, 2011

Books I Yearn For (2)

There are a lot of these type posts around the blogosphere where people show off books that they simply cannot wait for.  I have decided to create my own version of these posts because sometimes I obsess over a book for so long that I just have to get it out of my system.  Whether they be old or new these are books that I just wish I had my hands on.

This weeks book:

Magic Bleeds by Ilona Andrews


Description: *May Contain Spoilers*  Kate Daniels cleans up the paranormal problems no one else wants to deal with-especially if they involve Atlanta's shapeshifting community. 

And now there's a new player in town-a foe that may be too much for even Kate and Curran, the Lord of the Beasts, to handle. Because this time, Kate will be taking on family. (Taken from Goodreads)


Why do I want to read this book so badly?
The ending of the third book.  Oh wow did it leave me needing to read the next book.  I'm not usually one to be interested between the romance between the characters in a book but in this series the way it's written just makes me want to read the next book to find out about the romance between Kate and Curran. Then the whole story line is amazing.  I absolutely love fantasy.


Links:
My Review of Magic Bites
My Review of Magic Burns

2 comments:

  1. I adore the Kate Daniels books. The relationship between Kate and Curran is so well crafted, and the plots are always solid and action-filled. Excellent books! Hope you can get your hands on Magic Bleeds soon!

    BJ @ Dark Side of the Covers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this book is going to be great and that you will adore it. ;) Have fun reading it when you get it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!