Saturday, June 18, 2011

Spring Into Summer Readathon

This is my post for the Spring Into Summer Readathon, I know I'm starting late but I just got out of bed.




So here is my post and I'll probably update it every couple of hours or so.  Just whenever I feel like taking a break I think.


So I am starting at 10:45 am and I'm starting by reading Shadowland by Alyson Noel.


First Update: 8 hours from when I started


  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read: 166
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 166
  • Total time read: 8 hours
  • How I'm currently feeling: Like I could read all night.
Second Update (also final update): 
  • Total Books Read: 1
  • Total Pages Read: 276
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 1
  • Pages Read since last update: 110
  • Total time read: 14 hours
  • How I'm currently feeling: Like I could've read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!