Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Spring Into Summer Readathon

This is my post to say that I will be taking part in the Spring into Summer Readathon hosted by Enna Isilee of Squeaky Books.




The read-a-thon will start Friday June 17th at 8am MST to Saturday June 18th at 8pm MST.  So for me that is 3:00 am on Saturday June 18th until 3:00 pm Sunday June 19th. 


So here is the overview as posted at Squeaky Books.
Read-a-thon overview:

  • Read-a-thon will take place 6/17 8am MST to 6/18 8pm MST
  • Giveaways & mini-challenges will occur roughly every 2 hours
  • In order to enter giveaways and mini-challenges you must SIGN UP
  • You do not HAVE to enter giveaways and mini-challenges if you sign up
  • Read-a-thon open internationally
So that is my sign up post.  I cannot wait to participate in this readathon because readathons are so fun and this one will be my first one that takes place in a short amount of time (36 hours).


I plan to read on both days.
I'm not sure what books I'll try and read yet because I haven't thought that far ahead in my reading plans.  We'll see when we get to the readathon I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!