Thursday, April 21, 2011

Reading Challenge Readathon

This is the starting line/starting post for my reading challenge readathon hosted by Kristen of Bookworming in the 21st Century.  (It is midnight Thursday, April 21st my time when I first posted this.)


This is what my little progress picture looks like today:




I will be updating this post at the end of each day so you can see my progress.  That way I can also post reviews up every day as well.

So wish me luck!

Thursday
I didn't get too much reading done, but I did read 100 pages of Storm Front by Jim Butcher.

Friday
I didn't get much reading done today either, just another 100 pages of Storm Front by Jim Butcher.

Saturday
I got quite a bit of reading done today.  I finished reading Storm Front by Jim Butcher, started Six Moon Summer by S M Reine and I read some of Brutal by Michael Harmon.

Finish Line
Overall, while I didn't get 7 books read I thought I did quite well.  I read:
Storm Front by Jim Butcher
Brutal by Michael Harmon
Between by Cyndi Tefft
Six Moon Summer by S M Reine

I also started:
The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown

1 comment:

  1. I love Jim Butcher. Hope you get that one finished so you can move on to a new novel! :) 100 pages a day is still awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!