Thursday, April 14, 2011

In Which I ask your Advice

I haven't really been posting anything lately and that is because I haven't really been reading.  I've been trying to read The Haunted by Jessica Verday for about 2 months now and I'm just not feeling it.  So I've given up reading that.


Now I'm stuck in this huge reading rut and I just don't know what to read anymore.  So this is where I ask your advice.  I like romance but not over the top romance, and I love science fiction and I also don't mind fantasy from time to time. I'm keen on both young adult and adult fiction so if you could give me any book suggestions I'd love that, thanks guys.

4 comments:

  1. Across the Universe was a really good read for me. It's a YA science fiction dystopian story.

    Human .4 was also a good YA science fiction read :)

    Don't know if that helps!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you read Anna and the French Kiss yet? Great, realistic romance. I'd also recommend Melina Marchetta's books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last time I got stuck in a rut, I went and revisited a book that I had read before and enjoyed. Sometimes, the choices of shiny, new books can be a bit overwhelming, and visiting a familiar read just felt good.

    But if you're looking for a book suggestion, I feel any of Neil Gaiman's books are great -- if you like a bit of romance, then definitely try Stardust. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. have you read the hunger games ?? it is some book i mean one which once you pick up you will be walking around the house with it ... its got a hint of romance loads of fiction as its about 24 teenagers having to fight to the death hard to explain but its realy good
    i just started a blog ... its fairly bad tho but i have dont this book on it if youd like to have a looksie :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!