Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Catching Up Readathon

Kristen of Bookworming in the 21st Century is having a readathon and this one is about catching up on your reading challenges for the year.  My Goodreads Challenge looks like this at the moment:




But I'm thinking that I will be falling behind soon considering I have barely been reading lately.  So I would like to stay ahead and participate in this readathon.  Plus, my tbr pile is massive and only getting bigger so I really want to try and actually get through a lot of it.


Here are the details:
When: Thursday, April 21st through the end of Monday, April 25th. Any time zone, start when you want, read when you want.
Where: Here, on your blog, on your couch, on Goodreads.. wherever!
What: Read books - duh! If you'd like to make a goal, go ahead.


My goal is to read 7 books.  I say 7 because there are 5 days and I'm a fairly slow reader so if I finish two of the three I'll be currently reading and then 5 more after that hopefully I'll get through it.  I think for those 5 days I'll just transform the blog into my readathon progress posts like, I'll do one every day.  Anyway, this looks really fun and a great idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!