Sunday, March 27, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox was created by Kristi at The Story Siren.


This week I only got one book and it is a book I have read before but it now completes my collection for the series so far and it is:


The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa




May Contain Spoilers. My name is Meghan Chase.
I thought it was over. That my time with the fey, the impossible choices I had to make, the sacrifices of those I loved, was behind me. But a storm is approaching, an army of Iron fey that will drag me back, kicking and screaming. Drag me away from the banished prince who's sworn to stand by my side. Drag me into the core of conflict so powerful, I'm not sure anyone can survive it.
This time, there will be no turning back.  (Taken from Goodreads)


And that was my week in books.  Can't wait to see what everyone else got.

14 comments:

  1. Somethimes one book is enough! ;) And this book looks and sounds awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is the best book in the Iron Fey series. I liked The Iron King and had some issues with The Iron Daughter so I was glad that I enjoyed this one so much more. I can't wait for The Iron Knight either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *squee* I love the Iron Fey series. But I haven't read this one yet. I need to soon! Hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would do any thing to have this series but I ran out of money :( Happy reading...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not got the first series of this book.
    Whereas they have translated into my language.
    I cant hardly wait till april.
    I plan to bring it home

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds pretty intense! I haven't touched the Iron Fey series, but looks like I'll have to start. :)
    (And I feel guilty about leaving links in the comments, but... here's my IMM.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Iron Fey series is in my top 5 favorite series! I really love these books. I still need to buy them and add them to my collection though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for checking out my IMM, I'm your newest follower:) The Iron Queen is so good! I adore Julie Kagawa so I really think you'll enjoy this book!!!! Happy reading, see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ive got to check this series out. I'm hearing so many good things about it. Thanks for dropping by earlier. You have me anxious to read Divergent now! You gave it a very enthusiastic thumbs up and I can't wait to see what you're talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read the Iron Fey series yet, but I really want to! Have fun reading it, can't wait to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this series! The covers are beautiful! I bought the first two on my nook, and the last one in paperback. I then had to buy the first two in paperback for my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I still haven't read this series. I've heard great things about it though. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't read the Iron Fey series yet but it's going onto my TBR list now :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, oh, I hope you love it as much as I did! By far, my favorite in the series!

    Asher K.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!