Sunday, February 6, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox was created by The Story Siren.


This week it was me who got some books.  I bought two books online a couple of weeks ago and they finally arrived.  The books I got this week were:


Tantalize by Cynthia Leitich Smith





Quincie Morris has never felt more alone. Her parents are dead, and her hybrid-werewolf first love is threatening to embark on a rite of passage that will separate them forever. Then, as she and her uncle are about to unveil their hot vampire-themed restaurant, a brutal murder leaves them scrambling for a chef. Can Quincie transform their new hire into a culinary Dark Lord before opening night? Can he wow the crowd in his fake fangs, cheap cape, and red contact lenses — or is there more to this earnest face than meets the eye? As human and preternatural forces clash, a deadly love triangle forms, and the line between predator and prey begins to blur. Who’s playing whom? And how long can Quincie play along before she loses everything?

Eternal by Cynthia Leitich Smith


At last, Miranda is the life of the party: all she had to do was die. Elevated and adopted by none other than the reigning King of the Mantle of Dracul, Miranda goes from high-school theater wannabe to glamorous royal fiend overnight. Meanwhile, her reckless and adoring guardian angel, Zachary, demoted to human guise as the princess’s personal assistant, has his work cut out for him trying to save his girl’s soul and plan the Master’s fast-approaching Death Day gala. In alternating points of view, Miranda and Zachary navigate a cut-throat eternal aristocracy as they play out a dangerous and darkly hilarious love story for the ages.

And that was what I got this week.  Hope everyone else had a good week in the way of books.

11 comments:

  1. Hope you like these ones, I haven't read them yet. I'll keep an eye out for the reviews. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly wasn't a fan of either of these books, but I hope you enjoy them anyways. To each their own, right?

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tantalize is on my TBR list, it sounds so good. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't even heard of these books before but they look good. I look forward to your reviews.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mailbox! Enjoy :)

    My Post

    Lu
    http://quickquotesquills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tantalize looks quite interesting - thank you for bringing it to my attention! I've not heard of these two books before.
    I look forward to reading your reviews!

    Http://booksofamber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Reading!

    If you want to check out my IMM Vlog go here: http://themodpodgebookshelf.blogspot.com/

    Blessings,

    Gabrielle Carolina <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely covers. I hope that you enjoy your books. Check out what was In My Mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read these two and can't believe the series is ending soon. Hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read these, but I hope you enjoy 'em! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmmm... Hadn't heard of Tantalize, but it sounds really good.

    Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!