Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Project by Brian Falkner

Title: The Project

Author: Brian Falkner

Published: Walker Books, 2010

Pages: 304

Summary: His life could change the world. His death could save it.
It all started with a book. The most boring book in the world! So boring that nobody would ever read it. The perfect place to hide a terrible secret. But now the book has emerged from its hiding place and the world may never be the same. (Taken from Goodreads)

Review: Being the second book of Brian Falkner’s that I have read, I thought it was great. I did enjoy Brainjack a bit more mostly because it was more about computers than this one but The Project stood on its own two feet fairly well too.

I loved Luke and Tommy, they just seem incredibly realistic and they were definitely entertaining to read. I must say that I would’ve liked there to be a female character but you can’t have everything.

The Project is really fast-paced and mentions so many really interesting topics such as Leonardo Da Vinci and secret codes to name a couple.

The Project is great and if you love action adventure stories then I’m sure you’ll definitely love The Project. Don’t miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!