Sunday, January 16, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox was created by The Story Siren.


Because I am away at the moment I only got two books this week from NetGalley.


They are:


Shine by Lauren Myracle




When her best guy friend falls victim to a vicious hate crime, sixteen-year-old Cat sets out to discover who in her small town did it. Richly atmospheric, this daring mystery mines the secrets of a tightly knit Southern community and examines the strength of will it takes to go against everyone you know in the name of justice. 


and the second one was:


Rage by Jackie Morse Kessler





Missy didn’t mean to cut so deep. But after the party where she was humiliated in front of practically everyone in school, who could blame her for wanting some comfort? Sure, most people don’t find comfort in the touch of a razor blade, but Missy always was . . . different.
That’s why she was chosen to become one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse: War. Now Missy wields a different kind of blade—a big, brutal sword that can cut down anyone and anything in her path. But it’s with this weapon in her hand that Missy learns something that could help her triumph over her own pain: control.

And that was my books this week which I'm really excited about and can't wait to read.  I can't wait to see what everyone else got!

16 comments:

  1. I received Shine as well. I'm really excited about it!

    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read Shine! Love Myracle! Enjoy!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got these from NetGalley as well but haven't read them yet. I hope they're good! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool mailbox this week. Hope you have fun reading :) You can find my IMM at The Bookishsnob

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh RAge!! I better try gettign that one

    here's mine for this week

    P/S New follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great reads. I can't wait to get Shine.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shine sounds amazing! And I love the gorgeous cover. I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I didn't realize Rage was on Net Galley. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rage is awesome. Well, not exactly happy awesome but awesome in the way that it's substantial so yeah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lauren Myracle! Ooh, I've been pining for her novel :D Yay, Net Galley! I'll need to request for another book soon. Happy reading and have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have not heard of Shine before but it sounds pretty good. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for both getting SHINE! I'm super excited to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rage looks good. I hope you enjoy Happy Reading XD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rage was fantastic, I really hope that you enjoy reading it. It might even be better than Hunger was.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!