Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Summer Fun Mini Challenge #5

Randomly enough, today is my first wedding anniversary and so this weeks challenge theme is romance.




I'm going to make this one an easy one, basically all you have to do is comment below with your favourite couple of all time, in books.


Everyone who answers will get a point towards their challenge list.  If you haven't signed up for the contest yet  go here.


I'm going to say my favourite would be Katniss and Peeta from the Hunger Games. So I look forward to reading all your favourite literary couples!

5 comments:

  1. mine is jace and clary from the mortal instrument series!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love Katniss and Peeta, but even more I think I love Finnick and Annie from the Hunger Games series. I know we don't see a lot of them, but I get the sense that they are meant to be. Love that series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Rose and Dimitri from Vampire Academy.

    Vivien
    deadtossedwaves at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My all-time favourite is a classic, Elizabeth Bennet and Mr Darcy. Looking closer to the present, I love Hermione and Ron from the HP series :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite couple has got to be Katsa and Po from Graceling.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!