Saturday, December 4, 2010

2011 Kiwi Challenge

Being a New Zealander I am challenging myself to read more books by New Zealand authors.  So, to motivate myself to actually do this I'm making myself a challenge.


Aims: Read at least one book by a New Zealand author a month. For a total of at least 12 books in the entire year.

Challenge runs from 1 January 2011 - 31 December 2011

Some New Zealand authors you may have heard of:
Karen Healey
Bernard Beckett
David Hill
Margaret Mahy
Maurice Gee
Joy Cowley
Brian Falkner
Kate De Goldi

I will list the books I read here and link the reviews as well:

3 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting but I don't know any New Zealand authors..how would I find some?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you give us some ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiwi Authors - off the top of my head can think of two great ones - Helen Lowe and Nalini Singh - there are heaps more - just brain is fried right now.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!