Monday, November 8, 2010

Unique Opportunity with CSN

Being the avid reader that I am, I enjoy reading in bed at night.  Often people like to keep their books on nightstands.  Which is a reasonable thing to do.  You yourself may want to sit your book on a nightstand.  And if you haven't got a nightstand then maybe what I am about to say will be of interest to you.


Once again, the friendly people of CSN have allowed me to host a giveaway for a $55 giftcard which you may use at any CSN store.  So for example, you could use it to buy nightstands or anything else you like.


Rules:
Fill out the form below to enter.
US and Canada only, please be aware that for some stores a shipping fee may apply.
Entries close midnight 30th November (GMT +12)
Winner will be announced 1st December
Gain an extra entry by voting on our poll




6 comments:

  1. Awesome! I could use this right before Christmas...Or anytime really!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has nothing to do with books but I just wanted to say I love you little black cat as your header! I have one too, expect he's a fattie.. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the giveaway! I have a huge WL of things I want from CSN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted but are the results hidden? I couldn't see them as they were cut off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted :) Thanks for hosting this contest!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!