Thursday, November 18, 2010

Unbroken Connection by Angela Morrison

Title: Unbroken Connection


Author: Angela Morrison


Published: CreateSpace, 2010


Pages: 320


Series: Sequel to Taken by Storm


Summary: Against all odds, the couple that swept you away in TAKEN BY STORM is back. Michael is in Thailand diving his dream. Leesie is at BYU living hers. 

And they just can't leave each other alone.

Their romance rekindles, deeper than before. They grow desperate to see one another again. To hold one another again. Michael decides there is only one direction their relationship can go and asks Leesie the ultimate question. Her answer challenges everything Michael is and wants to be.

Can she change for him?

Can he change for her?

Enough?

Review: Angela Morrison has done it again!  When I say it I mean completely blown me away with an awesome story!!!  WOW, this book is so amazing.  As I knew it would be.  In Unbroken Connection we are bought back to Michael and Leesie and their relationship continues.
Once again, like with all her books, Angela Morrison dragged me into the book and wouldn’t let me out.  I had to keep reading, as their hearts broke, mine did too.  This book is so emotional, and if you haven’t read it yet you definitely should.  But you have to read the first book, Taken by Storm first or it won’t make much sense.
The ending was so good and I look forward to reading Cayman Summer in its entirety.

1 comment:

  1. OOH, I need to read the first book. Good to know it's a very good romance book. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!