Saturday, November 20, 2010

Kiss in the Dark by Lauren Henderson

Title: Kiss in the Dark


Author: Lauren Henderson


Published: Delacorte Press, 2010


Pages: 247


Series: Book 3, Scarlett Wakefield


Summary: Returning to the elite English boarding school her grandmother runs, sixteen-year-old Scarlett confronts a scheming classmate out to steal her best friend and boyfriend, and reluctantly investigates a mysterious death on campus.


Review:This is the third book in the Scarlett Wakefield series, and I loved every bit of it.  Kiss in the Dark is full of mystery, three different mysteries are presented and I was very curious about all three of them.  Lauren Henderson is a terrific author who captures mysteries very very well.
Scarlett and Taylor are at it again, somehow mystery always finds them and of course this time like the other time, they can’t help themselves and just have to try and solve the mystery of the mysterious death.
As the big mystery in the first two books was solved and done and dusted I was really surprised to see another book in the series, but I’m glad that there was another book because it was really awesome.
The book is a really fast read and doesn’t take very long to get through.  It’s the kind of mystery that you just have to keep reading to find out what happened, so I whizzed through it to find out the whodunit.  My one complaint is that it seemed really rushed with what happened, but I’m pretty sure there’s still more to it than meets the eye.
I was happy with the ending because it means more mystery in the next book which I’m really looking forward to.
If you love mysteries, then I suggest the Scarlett Wakefield series by Lauren Henderson.  All three books in the series are really good.


Source: Library

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!