Sunday, November 21, 2010

In My Mailbox

This week I had a very quiet week in getting books.  Mostly because the post here seems to be a little off.  So this week I got two books and they're both ebooks. But they're both very very very exciting books.


The first one I got was:


Adversary by Kate Kaynak


Things are more dangerous than they seem at Ganzfield, and not everyone will survive. Does Maddie have what it takes?
I'm really excited to read this one because I absolutely loved the first book in the series and cannot wait to read this one.


The second book I got was:


The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa


My name is Meaghan Chase.
I thought it was over.That my time with the fey, the impossible choices I had to make, the sacrifices of those I loved, was behind me. But a storm is approaching, an army of Iron fey that will drag me back, kicking and screaming. Drag me away from the banished prince who's sworn to stay by my side. Drag me into the core of a conflict so powerful, I'm not sure anyone can survive it.
This time, there will be no turning back.



I'm really excited to read this but at the same time scared in case it has a sad ending.  We'll see.


And that was my week in books, can't wait to see what everyone else got!

11 comments:

  1. I haven't read the Iron Fey series, but have got The Iron Queen in my mailbox aswell....I really need to start this series. Have you already read it? Enjoy your books:)
    Here is my Mailbox

    And don't forget to check out my giveaway, ending on Nov 30th and open internationally, here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have both of those books too! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower! I'd like to read the Iron Queen. I'm seeing it everywhere and I'm taking the bait. Must read lol You can find my mailbox here http://blog.juliealindsey.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on scoring both books, it is the quality not the quantity that counts!

    My Books this week


    jackie >_<

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read The Winter Passage this weekend. It was very good. I have to read The Iron Daughter soon. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY for The Iron Queen. I have a copy too and can't wait to dive in. Happy reading! Here's my mailbox this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome books you've gotten there! Hope you enjoy them.

    Happy Reading,
    Zakiya - My IMM this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really need to read the Iron Fey series! I have the first two sitting on my shelf---need more hours in the day! :)Happy reading this weeK!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool books! I haven't read The Iron Daughter yet, but I still want The Iron Queen :) Have a great week!

    Here's what I got this week in my mailbox :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!