Sunday, November 21, 2010

2011 Debut Author Challenge





For 2011 I'll be taking part in the Debut Author Challenge hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.
The goal is to read at least 12 so I'm going to do that and below is a list of Debut books that I am going to try and read.  I'll link my reviews to them when I do and also I'll add more as I read them/find interesting ones.  The ones in bold are ones I have read and you can click on them to be taken to reviews!

Here Lies Bridget by Paige Harbison
The Liar Society by Lisa and Laura Roecker
The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton
Dead Rules by Randy Russell
Wildefire by Karsten Knight
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
Blood Song by Rhiannon Hart

4 comments:

  1. thanks so much for joining the challenge! happy reading and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for adding us! Can't wait to hear what you think :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing The Near Witch on your list! :) Thank you!! I hope you enjoy it.

    ~Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!