Sunday, October 17, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox was created by Kristi of The Story Siren.

I haven't done an IMM for a while because I've been super busy but this week I thought I'd do one because I got quite a few books in different ways.  Instead of adding descriptions below the books I've linked all the titles to the books goodreads pages.
From the library:



In the mail for review:



From NetGalley:








So I had a pretty exciting week.  Can't wait to see what everyone else got!

4 comments:

  1. Great books this week Netgalley is awesome. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cover for Kiss in the Dark!

    NetGalley is my new favourite thing. I got Hunger recently, too. I'll be interested to see what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiss in the Dark, Trickster's Girl, and Hunger are on my wishlist! Great books you got this week! Hope you enjoy them. :D

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!