Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

Title: Catching Fire


Author: Suzanne Collins


Published: Scholastic Press, 2009


Pages: 391


Summary:
By winning the annual Hunger Games, District 12 tributes
Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark have secured a life of
safety and plenty for themselves and their families, but
because they won by defying the rules, they unwittingly
become the faces of an impending rebellion.



Review: Yet another amazing addition to the series, I just couldn't get enough of Katniss and Peeta.  I must add that I don't like Gale as much as Peeta, team Peeta all the way!
I sat down and read Catching Fire within a couple of hours because I am that addicted to this series.  I'm really glad that I waited until all three books were out to start this series because I could read them one after the other.
As I said with The Hunger Games, don't miss!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't got my chance to read this series. I've been planning to but I can't seem to find the time to order the books. :) Thanks for the great review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me for peeta too. and i too can't read them back-to-back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't decided between Peeta and Gale yet (but I haven't read Mockingjay). They're both so nice. Tough choice!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!