Sunday, August 22, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox was created by Kristi, at the Story Siren.

So this week, I just got the one book from the library.  And it is:

Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey


Jill Jekel has always obeyed her parents’ rules – especially the one about never opening the mysterious, old box in her father’s office. But when her dad is murdered, and her college savings disappear, she's tempted to peek inside, as the contents might be key to a lucrative chemistry scholarship. 
To better her odds, Jill enlists the help of gorgeous, brooding Tristen Hyde, who has his own dark secrets locked away. As the team of Jekel and Hyde, they recreate experiments based on the classic novel, hoping not only to win a prize, but to save Tristen’s sanity. Maybe his life. But Jill’s accidental taste of a formula unleashes her darkest nature and compels her to risk everything – even Tristen’s love – just for the thrill of being… bad.  (Taken from Goodreads)

I really loved Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side so I'm hoping Jekel Loves Hyde will be just as awesome.

So that was my week in books, can't wait to see what everyone else got.

9 comments:

  1. Oh fantastic I have had this on my wishlist for ages, I hope you enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jekel Loves Hyde looks really good! I hope you enjoy it! Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh! You're lucky your library has it! Mine unfortunately doesn't. But anywho, I hope you really enjoy it! I've been pining for it forever! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great book! I can't seem to get hold of this book. Have fun reading!

    Here's what's In My Mailbox

    Misha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this one is my tbr pile! Hope we both enjoy it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've wondering about this one for a long time. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Youre library rules if they got that book. Gosh, wish my library had it. LOL. Enjoy the book you got. It looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great mailbox! My IMM Birthday Edition is here.

    xx,
    E.J
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope that you enjoy your books. Here is what I got IN MY MAILBOX

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!