Thursday, August 5, 2010

Book covers with flowers

I have noticed these days there are a lot of book covers with flowers on the cover. I have picked out a few of my favourite covers with flowers on them to share with you today.

The first three are the UK editions of the Generation Dead series by Daniel Waters.




The Truth about Forever by Sarah Dessen has a really pretty cover.


I saw this one on a blog somewhere and I just love this cover so much.


I can't forget Forget-her-nots by Amy Brecount White


The Body Finder books by Kimberley Derting have absolutely beautiful covers too.





Are there any covers with flowers on them that you've been truly loving lately?

6 comments:

  1. Flowers do seem to be popular lately! I love TBF covers, they're so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are the two variants of the Kissed By An Angel bind-ups by Elizabeth Chandler. Both have flowers on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have noticed this also, they are all beautiful. I do think Promise looks fake, odd though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written
    article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely comeback.
    Also see my website: yourtobaccosstore.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's going to be end of mine day, but before finish I am reading this great article to improve my know-how.
    Also visit my page ... amber leaf

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!