Friday, June 4, 2010

Share Titles With Me

Last month's Share Titles was on the fantasy genre which overall is my second favourite genre.  This month I'm doing my favourite genre, Science Fiction!!!!! 

If you don't know how to play the rules are simple!! I name a genre, I pick out some titles I would consider my favourites and then you comment with your suggestions!!!
My Picks:
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Series by Douglas Adams
Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld
A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle
2001: A Space Odyssey by Arthur C. Clarke
1984 by George Orwell
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card


And thats my list, lets see what everyone else likes!!!

3 comments:

  1. My favorites are many. Lois McMaster Bujold's Miles Vorkosigan series; Sharon Lee and Steve Miller's Liaden Universe; David Weber's Honor Harrington series; Tamora Pierce; Mercedes Lackey's Valdemar series. These are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kurt Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse 5. It's amazing. I also love Anthony Burgess, who wrote The Wanting Seed and A Clockwork Orange. Great question!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some of my faves but you MUST put Ray Bradbury on your list!! Fahrenheit 451, The Martian Chronicles, October Country, Something Wicked This Way Comes...all of his wonderful short stories. Dandelion Wine.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!