Sunday, June 20, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox was created by Kristi, The Story Siren.


This week I got one book in the mail and it was for review.  It was:


The Lake by William P. Crawford
After Southern California’s Lake Crowley is split at its foundation by an earthquake, the water becomes an elixir—and a truth serum. As desperate people migrate to its shores to drink from its waters, pandemonium besets Los Angeles and a group of public servants, including the California governor and American president, will be forced to intercede between human nature and Mother Nature.

And that was my week.  I couldn't find a picture and I'm trying to get a lot of reading done for the read-a-thon I am partaking in which finishes in a few hours (for me at least) so I shall be off.  Hope everyone else had a good week in the way of books.

8 comments:

  1. It does sounds really nice, a book about human nature and mother nature...intersting. Have fun reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lake sounds really good, and very unusual. I'm interested to hear what you think of that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this one before, but it certainly sounds interesting. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That book does sound interesting! Good luck on the readathon. I am doing one too but I still have 15 hours to go. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sound of the book...hope you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just read the Lake this weekend. I enjoyed it! I'd love it if you commented on my review after you read it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope you enjoy your book! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!