Friday, April 2, 2010

Scarlett's Corner: The Truth About Forever

Title: The Truth About Forever

Author: Sarah Dessen

Published: Viking, 2004

Summary: The summer following her father's death, Macy plans to work at the library and wait for her brainy boyfriend to return from camp, but instead she goes to work at a catering business where she makes new friends and finally faces her grief.

Review: The Truth About Forever is the first book by Sarah Dessen I have read and it is really sweet and I loved it so much.

I thought Macy was incredibly relatable and I felt a special connection to her because like her I lost my dad.


I thought Jason was completely irrational and a terrible person!

I don't always read chick literature, I would much rather curl up with a good sci-fi but seriously even if you aren't into these sorts of books The Truth About Forever is still a good read.

Definitely check it out.

5 comments:

  1. I have never read this author though I see so many books of hers floating around. I guess I am going to have to try her out and see if I like them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great book. Thank you for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favourite books ever. Wes. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also never read a book by this author, but i did hear many good things about here writing.
    I dont know if this book will be the first I read of this author, but I will try a book written by her. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds great,Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!