Sunday, March 28, 2010

Vampire Mash-Up

Today's contest is going to be vampire-related. Why? You ask, well today's prize was donated by Beth Fantaskey and it is a signed copy of Jessica's Guide to Dating on The Dark Side and a postcard with the artwork of Jekel Loves Hyde.


Below is a picture featuring 9 books. All vampire books. All you have to do is fill in the form below and guess the title of the book. One clue is that the first 6 books have all been reviewed here. Every correct answer gets you one entry point.



Just fill in the form below:

7 comments:

  1. whoops, knew one more. OH well. That was actually pretty hard. I have not read Jessicas Guide. Great contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to read Jessica's Guide To Dating on the Dark Side for months! It sounds soo good. Thanks for the chance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fun! Hope I got them right :) Ooh. I read and loved Jessica's Guide but don't own my own copy. I would love to win! And it's signed, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been waiting to read Jessica's Guide for foreverrrr it seems! What a fun contest! Thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Contest!!! That was hard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. That was really difficult. I only guessed 5 of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've read (and LOVED!!!) Jessica's Guide to Dating on The Dark Side but I don't own it! And you're giving away a signed copy! :O *drools*

    Fun game! I think I got 5.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!