Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sing Me To Sleep Trailer

Yesterday was the first part of the blog tour for Sing Me To Sleep by Angela Morrison. The review for that will come up later too.


But today, I have a chance to give you an extra entry into the contest for a hardcover copy of Sing Me To Sleep with thanks to Angela Morrison.  All you have to do is watch this awesome trailer, and comment below.  Thats all you have to do and you'll have one extra entry into the contest for Sing me to sleep.





Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. That's a lovely trailer, and definitely makes me want to read this one. Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! The story sounds beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this trailer for several times, and I still love it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the narrator's voice. Nice trailer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The trailer is put together really well! Love it! I think it's made me want to read the book even more now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, I had already wanted to read this book but not I REALLY want to read it. Such a great trailer.

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was on my TBR list. But now that I've seen the trailer, I just moved it up to the top!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!