Saturday, March 13, 2010

Bookish Goodies

This is the second time I've written up this post.  The internet kept dying on me but I think I've got it sorted. One of the upsides of being a student dealing with computers everyday.  I do love computers and thats why I'm now in my fourth year of studying them.  And next year I'll be working with them full time. Anyway, I'm going a little off track here.  I've been sitting here for about half an hour wondering, what can I do for today's giveaway.  I know what the prize is going to be but I didn't know what I was going to do for it.  But now I have decided so I don't have to blabber on about nothing while thinking of what to do.


So this is a month long celebration and it's kind of like a blogging party where all your friends gather in closely and do the activities that we offer everyday and while we would like to give you all presents we're giving you the opportunity to win a few.


Anyway, today to win a bunch of bookish goodies (book related swag) all you have to do is fill in the form below telling us your favourite party game.


1 comment:

  1. I want to know what YOUR favourite party game is! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!