Sunday, January 17, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox was created by The Story Siren.

This week I had quite a good week in the way of books.

Firstly I won four books from YA Reads. Which are:

Open Fire by Charlie Carter


Red Devil Down by Charlie Carter


Destroy Troy by Charlie Carter


BloodAxe by Charlie Carter


And I also bought a book:

Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink

Sixteen-year-old Lia Milthorpe and her twin sister Alice have just become orphans, and, as Lia discovers, they have also become enemies. The twins are part of an ancient prophecy that has turned generations of sisters against each other. To escape from a dark fate and to remain in the arms of her beloved boyfriend James, Lia must end the prophecy before her sister does. Only then will she understand the mysterious circumstances of her parents' deaths, the true meaning of the strange mark branded on her wrist, and the lengths to which her sister will go to defeat her.

And that was my week in the way of books. Can't wait to see what everyone else got.

17 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for purchasing Prophecy of the Sisters. I hope you enjoy it!
    <3
    MZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i started reading prophecy of the sisters - its good so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on winning the books!

    I want to read Prophecy of the Sisters too but I'll wait until my local bookstore goes on sale. :D My friend has rave reviews about it and can't wait for the next book to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of the Battle Boy books. I look forward to hearing more about them. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want 2 read Prophecy of the Sisters!!
    Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grat books! I hope you love them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to read Prophecy of the Sisters so bad as well! Can't wait to see your thoughts on it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you have gotten a great grouping of books! I want to read Prophecy of the Sisters as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll be interested to see what you think of Prophecy of the Sisters. It's one I'd quite like to read

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've heard great things about Prophecy of the Sisters, and I need to get a copy. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to read Prophecy!! I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Prophecy of the Sisters was pretty good, I really enjoyed it!

    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great books! The Prophecy Sisters look amazing.

    Here's what I got this week: http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-my-mailbox-1-17-10.html

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have heard good things about Prophecy of the Sisters. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. :O The Prophecy Sisters! Looking forward to reading that :) Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Prophecy of the Sisters sounds intriguing...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really can't wait to read Prophecy of the Sisters. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!