Sunday, January 3, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox was created by The Story Siren.

I haven't done an In My Mailbox post for a couple of weeks and so I can share with you all of the books I got over Christmas. I didn't get any books this week but I did get one book for Christmas which was:

Crocodile Tears by Anthony Horowitz

It's just another day in the life of an average kid. If you're Alex Rider, that is. A con artist has realized there is big money in charity-- the bigger the disaster, the greater the money flow! So that is what he will produce: the biggest disaster known to man, all thanks to genetically modified wheat that can release a virus so potent it can knock out an entire country in one windy day. But Alex Rider will face whatever it takes--gunfire, explosions, hand-to-hand combat with mercenaries-- to bring down his most dangerous adversary yet.

And that is all I have gotten for the last couple of weeks. Can't wait to see what everybody else got.

2 comments:

  1. Hey ive come across these a few times in my local library but never picked em up hmmmm oh btw your readin pretty little liers right what book you on?, i devoured them al within days thats how much i loved them!! cannot wait for the latest one whoop!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouu that cover gives me the willies! I'm not a fan of reptiles but wow the synopsis was interesting. I might have to swallow my fears and find it.

    Here's what I got this week: http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-my-mailbox-1-3-10.html

    Have a great start of the year!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!