Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year Read-A-Thon Milestone Post


Today is the start of the New Years Read-A-Thon hosted by Kristen at Bookworming in the 21st Century and this is the post in which I'll be updating my bits and pieces as I go along. It doesn't start until five but when it reaches five I shall be starting. So when I reach certain milestones I'll come back here and do little updates. So if you're interested then check back here regularly for my updates which are below.

1 Hour - Started reading Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard and am up to page 42.

5 Hours - Still reading Pretty Little Liars but I'm up to 269 and I'm enjoying it so far.

9 comments:

  1. We wish to you and all blogger Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

    "Have a fantastic holiday"

    Regard,
    Great Sales Today Manhattan, NY
    'Management Team'

    You can leave message and wish to us here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! You won one of my comment contests. I don't have an email for you so shoot me an email - dragonzgoil at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goal is 2 books I haven't had time to read this month. Read one last night, aiming for the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're enjoying your book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I log on to your blogs regularly. Your story-telling style is awesome, keep it up!
    Review my blog post - how to make online money fast

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been browsing on-line greater than three hours these days, yet I by no means discovered any fascinating article like yours. It's pretty worth sufficient for me.
    In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made
    just right content as you did, the web shall be much more useful than ever before.
    My web site > currency Options

    ReplyDelete
  7. With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any problems of plagorism
    or copyright infringement? My website has a lot of exclusive content I've either created myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission. Do you know any techniques to help stop content from being ripped off? I'd genuinely appreciate it.
    Here is my web page day trading education

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your weblog. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to
    write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.

    Please shoot me an e-mail if interested. Cheers!
    Look at my site :: affiliates

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!