Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Chibi Vampire Volume 14 by Yuna Kagesaki

Title: Chibi Vampire Volume 14

Author: Yuna Kagesaki

Series: Book 14, Chibi Vampire

Published: Los Angeles : Tokyopop, 2009

Pages: 208

Summary: The final installment in the Chibi Vampire series.

Review: Whenever I read a series of books I always feel sad when I get to the final book. Like I'm saying goodbye to a friend I had been with for a while. This year I had the luck to read the entire Chibi Vampire series. In case you had not guessed by now Volume 14 is the final installment in the series.

Starting off where the thirteenth one ended sent the story straight into action which I really liked. I also liked that we were given answers to the last of the questions that were unanswered.

I'm not sure if I missed it or I misunderstood something but there was one thing I wasn't quite sure was explained but overall it didn't affect me very much.

The ending made me really sad. At one point I was tempted to cry but I didn't. But yeah, it was a really sad ending. I suppose it was necessary.

Looking at the Chibi Vampire series as a whole I can say that it is definitely a good one to read. If you're thinking about reading a manga series but aren't really sure where to go, try Chibi Vampire because it is really cool and such a good series.

Overall, I loved Karin and I am sad to say goodbye but I know I did not waste any of my time by reading this series. Definitely check it out.


4 comments:

  1. must be a good one if it can prompt you to cry and feel the sadness. i'll add it to my vampire reads. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really Loved the series i was so sad at the ending i did not like it at all it takes a lot to make me cry and this made me cry so ya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! can you help me?! I can't seem to find the last volume of chibi vampire! I've looked in barnes & noble, but its not there! do you know where I can find it at? PLEASE REPLY

    -Please and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S the comment above was written by me, visit my blog, and respond: assialikesnerds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!