Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Book A Day Challenge

December Book A Day Challenge

Hayley over at The Life (and Lies) of an Inanimate Flying Object is hosting a challenge between December 14 and 28. In case you hadn't already guessed this challenge is to read a book a day everyday of this challenge.

This means that I will be reading 15 books. In 15 days.

As I'm a slow reader I think this one will be quite a challenge for me but I think I can do it and I think it will be a lot of fun.

I have a few books that I will list here as possible candidates for my challenge:
1. Cycler by Lauren McLaughlin
2. Wake by Lisa McMann
3. Boys That Bite by Mari Mancusi
4. Primavera by Francesca Lia Block
5. Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
6. The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett

And thats all I have at the moment but when I do get some more I'll add them to the list and I will post up reviews of the books I read between those days. So wish me luck and expect to see reviews of all these books between December 14 and 28.

If you want to join or want more information you can go here.

2 comments:

  1. Great list! Also a fun challenge, but a book a day is a little bit too much for me. :P

    Do enjoy the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I'd be able to do this, I like to take my time with awesome books.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!