Thursday, October 1, 2009

October is Here!!!

I am here today because it is the end of September and the beginning of October. So I am doing my September wrap-up and I am going to explain about whats happening for this month.

So books that I read in September:
Swoon by Nina Malkin
Fearless by Max Lucado
Jinx by Meg Cabot
1001 Ways to Get in Shape by Susannah Marriott
Love you to Death by Meg Cabot
The Funny Thing is... by Ellen DeGeneres
Sun Kissed by Melissa De La Cruz
Blood Relatives Volume 2 by Ellen Schreiber

My favourite book for this month would have to be
Swoon by Nina Malkin

And now what can you expect to see in October???

Well actually, October is a very special month as it is New Zealand book month. So in case you didn't know I am from New Zealand.
So to celebrate New Zealand book month for the whole month of October I will be introducing you to a lot of books written by New Zealand authors. So sit back, relax and enjoy all that New Zealand books have to offer.

Oh and before I did this post I did some research on Amazon and I did find that there are quite a few of these books on Amazon which is good.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear about the NZ authors and books. I love discovering titles that aren't available here in the US.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!