Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Dolphin in the Bay by Diana Noonan

A Dolphin in the Bay by Diana Noonan
Published: Norwood : Omnibus Books, 1993

Seb's poor eyesight makes him clumsy and fearful, but one summer, while staying at the beach, he becomes involved with a mysterious dolphin and his resulting actions resolve his fears.

My mum got this book for my sister to read one time because my sister is not that interested in reading and she liked dolphins so my mum got it for her to read. Unfortunately, she didn't bother reading it but I did.

And I really enjoyed it actually. A Dolphin in the Bay was quite a short book so it didn't take me very long to read and it was a really good book.

I am a huge mystery fan and this book has a really interesting mystery. I was wrapped up in finding out what the mystery was.

I really liked Seb, I found him to be a really relatable character and I felt sorry for him at times.

I was really happy with the whole story. The ending was really cool too.

Overall, A Dolphin in the Bay was a really really entertaining and enjoyable read. If you ever chance upon it definitely give it a flick through. It's really short so it doesn't take long to read at all. But it is definitely quality not quantity with this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!