Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Vampire Kisses Blood Relatives Volume 2 by Ellen Schreiber

Vampire Kisses Blood Relatives Volume 2 by Ellen Schreiber
Published: Los Angeles : Tokyopop, c2008
Series: Book 2, Blood Relatives

Sixteen-year-old Raven, a vampire-obsessed goth girl, searches for her true love, Alexander, who she has learned is a real vampire.

When I read the first volume last year I could not wait to get my hands on volume 2. Fortunately, I was not disappointed.

Full of great illustrations this manga rocks. Sometimes I find the picture to be confusing for some graphic novels/manga but this one I actually found the picture to be good. I could clearly understand and see what was going on and that is what a good manga should be all about.

The story line was a good one. I enjoyed it because not only was there vampires but there was a little bit of mystery in there too.

The ending left me wanting the third installment. But at the same time I felt as though the ending made the rest of the book seem slightly pointless. I dunno, I think it was just the way I was thinking at the time.

This manga and the first volume have the same characters as Ellen Schreiber's Vampire Kisses novels. The storylines are just different between the two.

So if you like vampires or the Vampire Kisses series by Ellen Schreiber then you should definitely check this book out.

2 comments:

  1. I love this series! especially the artwork. I kind of find the storyline pointless 2 but IDK there's something about it that i like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya terrific blog! Does running a blog such as this require a massive amount
    work? I have absolutely no expertise in programming but I was hoping
    to start my own blog soon. Anyway, if you have any recommendations or tips for new blog owners please share.
    I understand this is off subject however I simply wanted to ask.
    Kudos!
    Feel free to surf my homepage ... make money online with no investment

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!