Thursday, September 17, 2009

The post with Harley and a question

I've been home all week and last week was pretty bad for me too. I had a cold last week and it spread into my eye and now I have this really bad eye infection. I can still kind of read but not much. I've been spending most of my time just watching youtube vlogs. I've found two awesome youtube channels talking about books. I'm curious as to whether or not there are more actually.
Anyway, seeing as how I am not feeling so good today I have decided to post up a video of my cat Harley. He lives with my dad so I only get to see him in the holidays. It's kind of boring but it's short and it's Harley.



Hope everyone else has a good day.

Oh and while I remember. I have this idea about October. So I'm planning on doing a month long thing in October and it should be fun and I'm hoping it will be interesting. So I have just one question for you:
What do you know about New Zealand Authors?

2 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with some small kitty time. :) There's an award waiting for you on my site :) http://polishoutlander.com/?p=437

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harley's adorable :) I hope you feel better soon and can read again!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!