Monday, September 14, 2009

My Life As Books

I saw this on Reggie, The Undercover Book Lover's site and thought it looked cool so I'd try it. Here goes.

Using only books you have read this year (2009), cleverly answer these questions.
Try not to repeat a book title.

Describe Yourself:
Jinx by Meg Cabot

How do you feel: Untamed by P.C Cast and Kristin Cast

Describe where you currently live: The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: In the Forests of the Night by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

Your favorite form of transport: House of Many Ways by Diana Wynne Jones

Your best friend is: Gothic Lolita by Dakota Lane

What's the weather like: Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson

Favourite time of day: Midnight Predator by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

What is life to you: My Life is a Girdle by Gretel Killeen

Your fear: A Fate Totally Worse Than Death by Paul Fleischman

What is the best advice you have to give: Stop in the Name of Pants by Louise Rennison

Thought for the Day: Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schrieber

How I would like to die: Hunted by P.C Cast and Kristin Cast

My soul's present condition: Huge by Sasha Paley

4 comments:

  1. I made it through your answer to "what is life to you", barely, but by the time I read your response to "what is the best advice you have to give", I was choking and blowing soda out my nose...note to self..don't read blogs that make you laugh and drink diet coke at the same time!

    Thanks for the giggles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I love your answers! Very fitting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun titles! i'm gonna try this meme too.

    BTW: you've just been awarded...
    http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2009/09/who-loves-you-baby-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're gothic lolita's best friend too. ; *

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!