Monday, September 28, 2009

Making a List on Monday

So I always like to play around with different memes etc. to see which ones I like and have fun with. I love making lists and so this week I will be starting to make my own little thing where I make bookish lists.
This week my list is going to be on:

My Top Five Coolest Guys in YA Fiction
1. Po from Graceling
2. Lief from The Deltora Quest
3. Alex from The Alex Rider series
4. Jacob from Twilight
5. Dave the Laugh from the Georgia Nicolson series

By the way none of these are in any particular order. Feel free to make your own list and comment below with it.

1 comment:

  1. This is a cool idea. I did my own list and the link is here: http://scarlettfromtheheart.blogspot.com/2009/09/my-coolest-ya-fiction-guys.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!