Sunday, September 27, 2009

In My Mailbox (25)

In My Mailbox was created by The Story Siren.

This week was quite a good week as in the mailbox I got 2 Cleopatra's Daughter Bookmarks and a signed bookplate from Michelle Moran, so that was really cool.

Also, I got a couple of book from the library which are graphic novels so I can read through them in no time.

Chibi Vampire Volume 13 by Yuna Kagesaki

Karin, in rapture since sharing a first kiss with Kenta, comes back down to Earth when a sinister group of vampires arrives threatening to expose her secrets.

Vampire Kisses, Blood Relatives Volume 2 by Ellen Schreiber

Sixteen-year-old Raven, a vampire-obsessed goth girl, searches for her true love, Alexander, who she has learned is a real vampire.

Well thats it for me this week. I can't wait to see what everyone else got.

14 comments:

  1. Hmm, didn't know Vampire Kisses had a manga. Might have to check that out. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO yay manga! I hope you fun reading them :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read either of those manga series. But they llok good. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those R my Favorite manga's!! i like the artwork in Vampire kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read these either... I will have to add them to my list! Happy reading!

    xoxo
    jennie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome -- vampire manga style! I really want to read both of these series. They look so neat.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice books you got this week. They all look totally cool. Hope you like them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh graphic novels! what fun! hope they were great! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooo! These sounds interesting. Hadn't realized Vampire Kisses was a manga either. I might check it out next time in my comic book store. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, manga! I really need to get out and find some, because I always enjoy them! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Manga is always fun! My sister got me hooked on Chibi Vampire. Happy (backwards) reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. mmm, manga ;-d i like the goth girl vamp premise. looks cute. happy reading!

    btw: you've just been awarded...again ;-D
    http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2009/08/super-comments-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!