Sunday, September 13, 2009

In My Mailbox (23)

In My Mailbox was created by The Story Siren.

This week I only got one book which was a non-fiction book that I may review later. But for now I'll just say that I got a non-fiction book. Thats pretty much all. Which I'm actually pretty happy about because it means I can hopefully catch up on my reading pile. I have to get a couple of books read before November because thats when I go home and my library doesn't have those books. And I have some books that need reviewing. I also know that I actually have a book waiting for me at the library but I'll wait until next week to get it out.

Can't wait to see what everyone else got.

7 comments:

  1. Awwww, I'm dying to know what you got!! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy reading! I LOVE non-fiction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's quite bizarre to enjoy not getting books isn't it? I am always a trifle relieved as I can (like you) catch up. Happy reading and hope there's more in the mailbox next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to catch up, but I seem to keep getting further behind in my reading. Good luck catching up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What did you get? LOL. Have fun reading the book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely sounds like a good time to catch up on the to-be-read pile. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too! I really need to catch up w/ my reading pile. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!