Thursday, September 10, 2009

Book Releases for September and October

I have been surfing round Amazon and picked out a few books that are being released in September/October. These are all books I'm looking forward to reading.

Hell's Heroes by Darren Shan is being released in the UK on October 1. I'm not sure when it comes out in the US though.




S
plendor or Splendour the final in The Luxe series by Anna Godbersen comes out October 27 in the US and November in the UK.


Fire the companion to Graceling by Kristin Cashore is being released in the UK 24 September and in the US 5 October.


The Van Alen Legacy, the fourth book in the Blue Bloods series by Melissa De La Cruz is being released on the 6th October in both the UK and US.


Tempted the sixth House of Night novel by P.C Cast and Kristin Cast is being released in the US and the UK on the 27th October.

1 comment:

  1. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.

    I don't know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!
    Also visit my web blog : Young teen fucked hard

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!