Tuesday, September 1, 2009

August Wrap-Up

August has just finished and now it is September. This year is going too fast. Last month I didn't really get to read much because I have been really busy with study this semester. In other words I'm doing a calculus paper which requires a lot of work.

The books I read in August are:

Dead is so Last Year by Marlene Perez

Airhead by Meg Cabot

Graceling by Kristin Cashore

Jennifer's Body by Audrey Nixon

Looking for Alaska by John Green


I was just looking at them and thinking about which one was my favourite but I have to say that it's a bit difficult to choose just one because I really loved all of the books that I read.


I'm not sure how many books I'll get read in September but hopefully it will be a bit more than August.


Also, my latest poll closed the other day and this one was about what you would like to see more of. So this September I'll try to post everyday and I'll be having more bookish memes, more about books becoming movies, and more about me and more reviews. Hopefully.

Also, I was thinking of having a go at doing a vlog but I'm not totally sure yet. We'll see.


I have just put up a new poll as well. This one is on what you would like to see in the way of reviews.


I think thats about all I had to say so have a good September everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!