Thursday, August 6, 2009

Xylophones Above Zarundi by Geoffry McSkimming

Xylophones Above Zarundi by Geoffrey McSkimming

Published: Rydalmere, N.S.W : Hodder Headline Australia, 1994


While on a stopover in the mysterious African country of Zarundi, Jocelyn Osgood becomes unwittingly embroiled in the theft of a priceless royal tiara.

I am a fan of Geoffrey McSkimming's books. They are for younger readers but that doesn't stop me from enjoying them.

I quite enjoyed Xylophones Above Zarundi because it had a lot of mystery and adventure in it which is what I like.

I liked all the characters, I'm quite a fan of Jocelyn Osgood she's a really cool character. The other characters were all pretty cool too.

Overall, I found Xylophones above Zarundi to be quite a pleasant and enjoyable read. I'd recommend it to younger people and anyone who likes a good mystery and a bit of adventure.

1 comment:

  1. I think Joss is amazing, dauntless and soooo cool!

    Emm

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!