Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Queste by Angie Sage

Queste by Angie Sage

Published: London : Bloomsbury, 2008

Series: Book 4, Septimus Heap


Septimus faces a perilous quest to find Nicko and Snorri, who have been trapped back in time. Everyone at the Castle is slowly beginning to realise that Nicko and Snorri's chances of coming back are slim. Septimus, aided by ancient Alchemist Marcellus Pye, learns of a place where all time meets: the House of Foryxx. But how does he get there?

Queste is the fourth addition to the Septimus Heap series and it is a very good addition indeed.

I really liked Queste, it picks up where the third book finished. The story line is really good one, while in places it's slightly muddled it all patches itself up in the end and it makes for a really good read.

I like all of the characters, they're all individuals and I think Septimus is really cool. He's a great protagonist.

Overall, Queste is a highly entertaining read. I love the whole Septimus Heap series to be honest. I would recommend this to anyone who is a fan of witches, wizards and ghosts. While this is supposed to be for younger readers I feel that it serves as a good young adult novel as well.

If you are going to read this series I would suggest reading the previous three books, Magyk, Flyte and Physik as they are sequential and linked. I myself, cannot wait for the release of the fifth book called Syren which is due out in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!