Sunday, August 2, 2009

End to Graphic Novel week

End to Graphic Novel Week

Well this week has been full of images. Basically, I've been reading and reviewing some graphic novels and mangas.
Before this year I had never really read graphic novels or anything. I just read a couple of Emily the Strange ones and Blood Relatives vol. 1. I was never really much of a fan of pictures because I prefer to read books and imagine the imags in my head myself.
Another thing I noticed about the graphic novels/manga thing is that a lot of books are bringing out manga versions. I've been reading the ones that interest me.
I do have a list of graphic novels that I would recommend to people because I have read them already. I've linked them up so you can have a look at them if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!