Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Blog Awards

I've been meaning to do this post for a really long time now. Actually I did do a big post and it took me forever and it all ended up getting deleted. But this time I am actually taking the time to do this post.

So I've been given quite a few blog awards and so now I am going to pass the awards on to other people that I think deserve them.

This award was given to me by Darcy of Library Lounge Lizard. Thank you so much Darcy!

I have decided to give this award to these people because their blogs rock:
Velvet of vvb32 reads


This award was given to me by Lizzy of Cornucopia of Reviews, thanks heaps Lizzy!!!
This blog invests and believes in the Proximity - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to five bloggers who must choose five more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award.
I nominate:
Scarlett of From the Heart
Briana, Arielle and Marisa of B.A.M Book Reviews


This one was given to me by Kim of the Book Butterfly. Thank you very much Kim!
Here are the rules:

Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
Pass the award to other blogs….
Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I am passing this award on to:
Scarlett of From the Heart


This one was given to me by Jess of Lost in a Book. Thank you so much Jess.
Blogs that receive the Let’s Be Friends Award are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and befriends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers.
I choose:


This award was given to me by Jessica of Shut Up! I'm Reading. Thanks a bunch Jessica!!

#1: The Lemonade Award
Rules:

Link back to the person who gave you the award.
Nominate up to 10 bloggers who are deserving of the award.
Display the award on you blog.

My Nominations are:


This last award was given to me by author William G. Bentrim of Pick of the Literate. Thanks a heap William!!!


So I have decided to give this award to

10 comments:

  1. You have more awards! From us, here: http://aflightofminds.blogspot.com/2009/08/very-belated-award-post.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you!!! I really appreciate that you thought of me-- I feel special! <3

    Eli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks! this is my first ward which makes it extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo, thanks for my award! i love it. i think you rock too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your awards, and thanks for passing one on to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a really great amount of awards you got. Thankyou for nominating me!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on all your awards and thanks for mine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You won an award on my blog, too: http://thebookscout.blogspot.com/2009/08/awards.html

    (:

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!