Monday, July 27, 2009

Quotable Quotations (14)

Quotable Quotations (14)

This week I have chosen the theme of Graphic Novels. That means that this week I will be reading and reviewing a bunch of graphic novels/manga. When I first decided to do the theme of graphic novels I thought it would difficult to find a quote from a graphic novel but I did manage to find a suitable quote. This weeks quote comes from Lamia's Revenge : The Serpent Awakes by Frewin Jones.

"She must have powerful magic indeed to send a servant through to the mortal world to harry you." ~ Frewin Jones, Lamia's Revenge : The Serpent Awakes

Thats it for this week have a great week.

3 comments:

  1. You know, I've never read a graphic novel or a manga. I'll be interested in hearing what you think of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graphic novels hmmm I haven't actually read any either so I'll be totally looking out for your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see which graphic novels you'll review. I've been really into them over the past year and a half and love them, but am very particular about which ones I read. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!